Local Housing Market Assessments
Ensuring a balanced housing market is one of the key requirements of a local housing authority. Working in partnership with B.Line Housing Services, we are able to provide cost effective local
housing market assessments, which comply with both Welsh Government (WG) and Department of Communities and Local Government (CLG) guidance.
The approach we use eliminates the need for expensive survey work and enables local authorities and regional partnerships to update their local housing market assessment in-house. This provides a more cost effective and locally owned solution.
- Merthyr Tydfil CBC – Local Housing Market Assessment update (completed 2009) with B.Line Housing Information
- Bridgend CBC, Caerphilly CBC, Merthyr Tydfil CBC & Rhondda Cynon Taf CBC – Review of capacity and capability to undertake local housing market assessments and provision of training programme (ciompleted 2008) with B.Line Housing Information
- Merthyr Tydfil Housing Market Analysis (completed 2007)
- South East Wales Regional Housing Forum – Regional Housing Market Analysis (completed 2005) with Cardiff University and B.Line Housing Services
- Merthyr Tydfil Housing Market Analysis (completed 2004) with B.Line Housing Information