Customer involvement is a crucially important part of the service improvement process. I have extensive experience in developing mechanisms for obtaining customer feedback, to ensure their voices are heard.
Much of the consultancy work I undertake involves capturing the views of key stakeholders, ensuring that systems developed reflect the needs, requirements and aspirations of different groups.
I am able to:
- provide advice on approaches to effectively capture the views of customers and assist in their implementation
- facilitate the development of customer involvement strategies
Customer involvement projects undertaken include the following:
- Taff Housing Association Ltd – Review of approach to tenant consultation and development of Customer Involvement Strategy (completed 2006) with CG Consultants
- Welsh Assembly Government – An Evaluation of Tenant Participation in Housing Management and Design (completed 2004) with CIH Cymru & Rowan Associates
- Pembrokeshire Housing Association – Development of Tenant Handbook (completed 2003)